“I like how the end credits theme in Captain America is so explosively triumphant, and it cues up a microsecond after Cap delivers the saddest line in history.”
A very salient observation texted to me by this scholar, gentleman, and friend of mine.
- dame-woman-agent-carter reblogged this from something-against-running
- dame-woman-agent-carter likes this
- starspangledsupersoldier reblogged this from theywillundoubtedlyshootback
- theywillundoubtedlyshootback reblogged this from something-against-running
- something-against-running reblogged this from estebanwaseaten
- batmanfights said: Because even after the saddest line in history, AMERICA DUSTS ITSELF OFF AND GETS BACK TO WORK.
- charlesbucatski said: Scorsese would approve?
- estebanwaseaten posted this