My favorite part of The Dark Knight Rises was when the one character explained things to another character and still none of the things happening made any sense nor served any purpose.
At least it wasn’t nearly three hours long and mostly super boring. Oh, wait.
- loganmsachon likes this
- itendtowander said: I agree completely with that review!
- itendtowander likes this
- batmanfights said: My favorite part was working in a comic shop and having to explain to people that I hadn’t seen it (or any of the new movies) ALL SUMMER LONG. (Sorry, it still rankles…)
- ramblings-of-the-nerdy-nature said: I REQUEST A VIDEO OR SOUND CLIP OF YOU DOING THE BANE VOICE WITH THE MUG GOOD SIR. (The all caps emphasizes my interest in this.)
- drstanleygoodspeed likes this
- estebanwaseaten posted this