Am I single?
But truthfully, I haven’t any interest in pursuing a long distance relationship with anyone. I have no firsthand experience but based on everything I’ve heard/read/understood from friends and the bastions of truth that are television/film, those situations are rife with unpleasantness for all involved parties. That’s on top of the fact that I’m not even sure I would be able to function in a serious relationship with anyone, regardless of their location.
That being said: I’m sure you are lovely, greyfaced person. And you can certainly do a lot better than me. Like, say, a video game console. Or a pizza.
- spookygeeksquad said:omg ‘so maybe if you need a green card’ im dying
- fallingupward said:oh ye who lacks faith.
- captaintalia said:Haha at the pizza part. Made me giggle + I identified because pizza has been a better boyfriend to me than any boy ever has. Also would like more info on why you don’t think you could function in a serious relationship because tumblr.
- rainsoakedshoes likes this
- estebanwaseaten posted this